Blog Catalog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Now, the opposite: things I love and things I think we need

In sharp contrast to my entry earlier, here are all the things I like/love. (Because my friend wanted me to be positive, admittedly):

Peace
Love
Understanding
Open-mindedness
Sunrises
Sunsets
Lakes
Vacations
Nature
Mountains
Trees
Flowers
Friends (this one should be far higher up, forgive me)
Happiness
Music
Classical Music
Rock and Roll
The Beatles
Van Morrison
Smiles
Travel
Blues music
Food
Cooking
Conversation
Dining in (with friends)
Hallowe'en
Costumes
Childhood
Youth
Clean (as in being)
Swimming
Hiking
Camping
Photography

The friend's additions:

"Coffee talks"
Conversation
Laughing with friends
Laughing at friends
Reading
DVRs
T-shirts (with really good cotton--my addition. lol)
Hammocks
Pool parties
Sarcasm (just not when I do it. kidding. mostly)
Wine (good point. Sorry I missed this one)
Family visits
Violence prevention
Cuddling (yow)
NPR
PBS


Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments: