Blog Catalog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Things I'm tired of

Yesterday, I was listening to KCPT and NPR as usual and, as usual--at least of late--they were speaking of the oil mess in the Gulf and I got to thinking, "Man, I'm tired of this."

And that got me thinking.

It got me thinking of all the things I'm tired of and tired of hearing about.

In spite of what anyone might think or say--you know who you are--this is not a negative entry/post. It's not. This is just a list of things that, yes, I'm tired of but that, if they weren't in the world, it would be a better place.

Herewith:

Oil
British Petroleum
Gulf Oil Spill
Israel
The Middle East
The Middle East War
Iraq
Afghanistan
Soldier Casualties
"Earmarks"
Politician's hypocrisies
Terrorists
Terrorism
Murder/homicides
Religious intolerance
Bigotry
Discrimination
Famine
Pollution
Religious Fundamentalism
Sunni Muslims
Shiia' Muslims
Hate
Al qaeda
Pakistan
WMD's
Recession
AIDs
Closed-mindedness
Ignorance
SUV's
Urban sprawl
Poverty (we should have solutions for this, that's why I'm tired of it)
Facebook (actually, a friend thought of and added this but I have to agree)

Mind you, I think it's important we hear about these, in some ways, so we can create solutions but, really, they can get so tiresome.

Later today---the positive and good things in life.

Yeehaw!

Let's have a great weekend, y'all.

No comments: