Blog Catalog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Look who was in town over the weekend

Yeah, check that out.  The one and only self-repeating pain-in-the-neck Clay Chastain.
The "bad penny" that just won't go away.  
He was here, in the city's public library on the Plaza Saturday and Sunday both.  

Here's hoping he was doing genealogical research on his family or some such and not--decidedly not--on mass transit for our little burg.

Please, not that.  Not again.  Not some more.

Update:  No sooner did I write the above, yesterday, than I saw this:

Clay Chastain Plans New Lawsuit: Candidate Wants To Overturn Friday Residency Ruling

Hopefully he was working on that--his eligibility lawsuit--and not on mass transit for us.

Don't get me wrong, I want and think we need mass transit.  I just also think there's no way this city is going to get it with him at the helm.

1 comment:

The Observer said...

Nooooo!!!!

Between him and Charlie Sheen, I am way overstocked on crazy.