Blog Catalog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Great video recapping opening night at the Kauffman

I saw this, this evening, on, of all places, a friend's Facebook page. He wrote he saw it, luckily and coincidentally, on KCPT/PBS this evening. It was too great to not share. While great to see, period, it's especially good on the full screen on your computer, too. I might mention, also, that those really were live people on top of the Center. It was our own local performance group "Quixotic". I thought they might just be projections of people.

2 comments:

Jim Southall said...

As great as it looks here, and nice of you to post it Kevin, the format on this page for some reason crops out almost half of the video. If you are interested, watch it on Youtube...at full screen of course.

Mo Rage said...

I did just that, Jim, and watched it, full-screen, on YouTube. I don't know why but blogger cuts the videos like this. Go figure. Again, thanks for the "heads up" on the link.