Blog Catalog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Men in Black III? Seriously?

Clearly, movie studios are so pathetically desperate for something, anything, any idea, even if it's an old, tired, already rerun one, that they'll throw money, time and "talent" on it, just so they can release a film and, God willing (for them), make profit. If it holds any promise, that would come from the fact that Emma Thompson is in it. (Emma, what have you done?) Some of these remakes just stun me. This is certainly one.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

I don't think I've ever seen any movie with "3" after the title that was worth a second of my time. And very few with "2" after them.

Mo Rage said...

I agree completely.

I loved all 3 "Godfather" films but that and the original "Star Wars" were the only two. And even those rather went down in quality and interest, from the first, in my opinion.